Ecommerce – Data /
Our world is becoming more borderless by the day. You don't need money to have clout, and you can build your empire from your own bedroom.
Esports is at the forefront of this. By dominating your game as a pro-player, drawing thousands of watchers to your stream, or creating content that connects - there are many ways you can become a household name.
Our newly formed Data team is responsible for the full lifetime of our fans; from sourcing data, analysis and reporting, identifying what makes our fans love us, finding the next big esports talent; there are huge opportunities to apply data right across the whole of Fnatic.
This is a unique opportunity to start something from scratch, and change the game.
Your mission is to:
- Partner vertical leads to develop insights and identify opportunities across product, growth, partnership and optimisation initiatives
- Manipulate, analyse and model data, answering important business questions and make data-driven recommendations on prioritisation
- Work closely with across senior leadership and managers to define, develop and refine KPIs
- Build dashboards to communicate data across Fnatic and to third parties
- Run statistical experiments to optimise Fnatic’s business
- Work closely with the Tech team to scope and prioritise projects
We're looking for:
- Proven experience (ideally 3-5 years) working with larges volumes of data in a fast-paced company
- Strong SQL skills and working knowledge of one or more of Python, R, Tableau
- A smart, strategic thinker who is great at solving problems (not just ones that involve numbers!)
- A high level of accuracy
- Comfort working with stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Ability to prioritise a long list of requests into a work plan and manage expectations accordingly
- Team-centric outlook, seeing your work as part of the team’s overall plan, and happy to contribute on individual projects or support others with theirs
- An ownership mentality: don't just execute what's asked of you, but question whether we've asked you the right question or if it could be done a better way
- Can-do attitude coupled with resilience and a cool head under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other languages desirable
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Eyecare vouchers
- A generous welcome allowance to spend in the Fnatic shop
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.