Graphic Design Intern
Marketing – Brand & Creative
As a Graphic Design Intern at Fnatic, you’ll contribute to connecting people to our mission, as we believe design is at the core of everything we do. The experience of interacting with our brand should be clever, intuitive, and playful.
These interactions range from marketing campaigns, to clothing drops with collaborations mixed in. We work globally on events to new content channels, working with players or marketing for global product launches. You’ll get the chance to deliver your own creations to be viewed by millions, and at the same time be part of the continued evolution of our design function and we further develop and improve our brand.
Your curiosity will seek inspiration from your environment and others, and your enthusiasm will inspire us. You are excited by the future of the internet and what possibilities lie ahead, especially for our growing entertainment vehicle, esports.
Your mission is to:
- Deliver high quality, inspired creations to specific briefs
- Assist in ‘visual brainstorming’ - providing quick designs in conceptual phases, and present your ideas to internal stakeholders
- Deliver layout and profile designs for individual players, influencers, and esports team shops
- Support marketing campaigns and product launches with the creation of website elements (banners, pop ups etc), social assets, landing pages and graphics for various advertising channels
- Create designs for clothing, mousepads and other merchandise
- Create assets for live use in streaming events
- Design newsletters and decks for internal and external useSupport event coverage and other content creation with photography
- Retouch images and create simple GIF animations
- Provide designs for branded print material for events
- Support influencers from a design perspective in order to meet partner deliverables
We're looking for:
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills with an eye for detail
- An expert in the use of Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch etc
- Excellent graphic design capabilities, use of shapes, colour palettes, typography and patterns to create beautiful and compelling artwork
- Strong understanding of design for web, mobile and other connected devices
- Ability to work within brand and design guidelines, whilst also considering possible unique interpretations
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate your vision when delivering new concepts
- Desire to explore new opportunities with moving image, animation and adaptive/responsive layouts
- Experience designing the look & feel of advertising materials
- A winning attitude, insatiable love of design and desire to push the boundaries of what’s possible!
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- A generous welcome allowance to spend in the Fnatic shop
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.