Digital Product Lead
Tech – Product /
As our first Digital Product Manager at Fnatic, you'll be a key player in how we deliver the vision and mission of our business through the Tech strategy.
Coming into a small team with a big vision, you'll be entrepreneurial by nature and excited about the opportunity to shape a tech offering which will reach millions of people across the world. You'll relish a startup environment and have a strong experience in building and leading teams as well as products, to greatness. Good, for you, is never good enough. You'll have the drive to make things better, a relentless pursuit of perfection.
You'll lead the development of a large-scale digital product that encompasses multiple facets of the Fnatic universe, as well as managing a number of smaller business-critical tech functions. You'll bring a huge passion for the future, gaming, and learning; always striving to know what's next, new or better in the work you do, your processes or in technologies.
You will be a driving force at one of the fastest and rapidly evolving brands in the world. Ultimately, you'll be pivotal in how Fnatic leads through innovation, and stays at the forefront of the fastest-growing form of entertainment.
Your mission is to:
- Help shape and execute Fnatic's tech strategy, from creating MVPs to iterating and scaling tech products used by millions
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects
- Support Tech talent acquisition efforts, leading on candidate assessment and providing appropriate feedback
- Manage sprints and prioritise workload with engineering team
- Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers through interviews and other sources
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved
- Lead optimisation of Fnatic's existing products and ensure we leverage tech to its full potential
We're looking for:
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment
- High technical literacy, understanding how to get the best out of particular technologies, tools and engineers
- Extensive experience delivering complex digital products (ideally including mobile) for significant user bases
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with strong intellect and good product instincts
- Track record of delivering on multiple concurrent workstreams
- A knack for identifying the most relevant product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- Knowledge of esports/gaming
- User experience knowledge and understanding of behaviours
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- A good grasp of prioritisation and ability to break large projects into manageable pieces
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.