Content Manager (Rainbow Six)
Marketing – Social & Community /
As our Rainbow Six Content Manager at Fnatic, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase our amazing Rainbow Six team to the world through our social channels. You'll lead on building the future roadmap for Fnatic’s Rainbow Six content, generating content for, and managing our Japanese-language Twitter account, as well as contributing to Fnatic's core English-language social media accounts. The content quality standards at Fnatic are high, and you'll need to work closely with Product, Commercial and Pro-Gaming stakeholders juggling a number of moving parts with tight deadlines. You've gotta be up for the challenge!
As our Rainbow Six team is frequently on the road, it’s essential you are comfortable with the travel required by this role throughout the season.
Please submit a portfolio/showreel with your application.
Your mission is to:
- Plan, create and distribute content for Fnatic's Rainbow Six social and community channels and own their respective success (especially YouTube, Twitter, Twitch and Discord)
- Own the Fnatic Rainbow Six content calendar, working closely with team management for player access and content planning
- Build a long-term content narrative considering local culture, community, and past content performance
- Continually grow knowledge of our players and their possible storylines
- Actively look to grow Fnatic's fan base in Japan through community activity
- Constantly seek new knowledge on best social media practices and distribution
- Provide feedback to HQ on Rainbow Six related opportunities that arise for other departments as you become aware of them
- Propose possible influencers (with the help of internal tools) for future content development, and manage influencer relationships once on board
- Propose and shoot content for players’ personal channels to assist in brand building and narrative coverage of the team
- Build strong relationships with the players, and provide content consultancy and support as required
- Ad-hoc content requests as briefed by the Studio team
We're looking for:
- A high-quality portfolio of gaming content across multiple channels
- A deep knowledge of social platforms and how they can be best utilised to speak to our target audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Japanese, other languages desirable
- Awareness of trends and ability to create topical content that reflects them
- Experience in live streaming and field use of video, audio, and lighting equipment
- Passion for esports and good knowledge of Rainbow Six
- Knowledge of content performance metrics that count and how to measure them
- Excellent organisational, risk and time management skills
- Willingness to travel and comfort working remotely
- An open personality that is engaging to the community
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.