Social Creator Intern
Entertainment – Content
As an intern Social Creator, you’ll delight our existing fans (and attract new ones) by contributing incredible content that people can't help but engage with and share. Our community is dedicated to laughter, rivalry, sometimes absurdity. You get this, and reflect on internet culture in a way that speaks with them. This is an amazing opportunity to see the impact of your ideas come to life with an audience of hundreds of thousands, and develop your skills learning from a team who are setting the bar within esports and the new world of entertainment.
Your mission is to:
- Help execute our social & community strategy across Instagram and other emerging platforms
- Generate engaging content at an agreed cadence, also leaning on our Video and Design teams when needed to ensure our content amazes
- Ensure the social calendar is maintained and adhered to
- Build understanding of social platform specifics and way to best leverage their algorithms
- Encourage interaction between Fnatic’s network of players and influencers to build audience engagement
- Support community management with a proactive approach to comments and social trends, ensuring responses are on-brand and considered
- Report on community sentiment, follower growth, engagement and campaign performance regularly
- Assist in planning and execution of paid social campaigns
We're looking for:
- Ability to be equally impactful with visuals as you are with words
- A great understand of youth/online culture, as well as social platform trends
- Knowledge of social tools and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Intuition to spot an opportunity and grab attention
- Demonstrable ability to post clever, engaging and visually appealing social content
- A thirst for data and addiction to watching our engagement and followers grow
- A love of social and general understanding of marketing principles
- Incredible organisation, and ability to handle multiple tasks with ease
- A flexible approach and willingness to get shit done
- Strong written and verbal communication in English (additional languages desirable)
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- A generous welcome allowance to spend in the Fnatic shop
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.