Talent Manager (Creators)
Entertainment – Talent
Music and film changed the way that we're entertained, and Esports is next. If you want to be an entertainment pioneer, this is your opportunity. Our world is becoming more borderless by the day. You don't need money to have clout, and you can build your empire from your own bedroom.
Esports is at the forefront of this. By dominating your game as a pro-player, drawing thousands of watchers to your stream, or creating content that connects - there are many ways you can become a household name.
As a Talent Manager focused on Creators and Influencers, you'll have a key part to play in achieving our mission of forging a nation of 1 billion Fnatics, and contribute to the growth of a world-class talent unit inside Fnatic that seeks out, levels up and amplifies the greatest creators and influencers in esports.
Your mission is to:
- Develop bespoke strategies for individual creators and influencers that balance building their clout and leveraging their audiences for Fnatic's commercial objectives
- Assist in building our commercial proposition and storylines around our professional teams and players (with emphasis on our highest profile talent)
- Develop bespoke strategies for individual talent that balance building their clout and leveraging their audiences for Fnatic's commercial objectives
- Work closely with Fnatic's Product Marketing teams to secure apparel, merchandise and gear allocations for creators/influencers that support Fnatic's commercial objectives; and generate content around this
- Collaborate with Fnatic's Brand & Creative and Content teams to support management of, and content creation for, creators/influencers owned channels as well as Fnatic channels. This includes occasional presenting/hosting duties on camera
- Work with the Commercial team to generate opportunities for partnerships and one-off campaigns with individual players
- Maximise opportunities within our events and competitive gaming calendar to showcase talent and secure content opportunities, as well as represent Fnatic at relevant industry events
- Ensure creators/influencers reflect Fnatic values and adhere to our code of conduct
- Report on performance across player channels, and suggest actions based on these insights
- Build deep understanding of social platforms and how talent interacts with their audience
We're looking for:
- Comfort working with talent, and track record of growing their reach and profile
- Established network within entertainment and social industry leaders
- Deep understanding of influencer marketing, brand and content creation
- Strong intuition and ability to spot an up-and-comer
- A passion for esports and knowledge of the platforms where audiences live
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Eyecare vouchers
- A generous welcome allowance to spend in the Fnatic shop
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.