We are looking for a versatile Marketing Specialist who can help carry out our digital acquisition campaigns, website marketing, organic and paid advertising, lead management and event marketing initiatives.
You’ll work closely with the CMO to implement campaigns and optimize conversion, managing timelines and project schedules.
You are proficient in translating technical features into clear and concise benefits. You are familiar with digital marketing tools, social media and email marketing. You understand, or can quickly come up to speed on IT personas and industry trends. You are an excellent writer and presenter, with the acumen to translate your expertise into compelling content. You have the analytical acumen to tune marketing efforts to achieve results.
You are creative and resourceful. You can manage several projects in parallel, and work collaboratively with the product, sales and customer success teams.
This is a ground floor opportunity for a recent college graduate with a go-getter mindset to work closely with the founders and management team of an early stage startup. An opportunity to write your own career ticket if you’re up to the challenge.
- Execute and optimize digital marketing strategies and campaigns – email drip campaigns, social media, influencers, SEO/SEM, etc. – to drive brand awareness and qualified leads, and be accountable for performance goals.
- Define and manage event calendar and event execution including trade shows/conferences, speaking engagements, and webinars.
- Develop, optimize, track awareness and engagement performance metrics and generate reports for digital campaign, web and event results. Be accountable for results and recommend adjustments and opportunities for improvement through metric/data analysis.
- Contribute to messaging, content development, thought leadership/insights development for product launches, inbound/outbound campaigns, Blog delivery, sales & marketing collateral, presentations, media outreach, etc.
- Update/maintain consistent branding and messaging across web, presentations and collateral
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Well-versed in digital marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Analytical, able to measure and monitor results and make data-driven decisions
- Solid understanding of SEO principles (Do’s and Don’ts) and willing to stay on top of Google developments in this area
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- BA/BS degree
- Willing and able to work at our Sunnyvale, CA offices – this is not a remote position
- 1+ years prior relevant work experience
- Hands on experience with marketing automation systems, Pardot preferred
- Familiarity with salesforce.com
- Proven social media advertising experience and success managing campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google Adwords (PPC and Display ads)
- Experience with website admin tools like WordPress and analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Prior experience in a start-up environment
FogLogic is a Silicon Valley startup founded in 2016 with a mission to modernize IT Operations by leveraging the power of artificial intelligence. Founded by seasoned enterprise executives and funded by Shasta Ventures, FogLogic has built an AI and machine learning platform to modernize and automate operations for enterprise application environments- the current release is targeted at SAP applications. With FogLogic’s AIOps-in-a-Box™ for SAP SaaS solution, CIOs and IT operations leaders can drive towards an AI-powered vision of incident-free enterprise applications and faster MTTR, meet their service-level commitments and better utilize their limited IT resources. FogLogic empowers IT outsourcing and managed services companies to differentiate their services and deliver greater value without giving up margins.
At FogLogic, no one is going to tell you how to do your job. We work together to figure out what needs to be done, and let you roll-up your sleeves and do it. Everyone stands ready to help if you need it – and ask.
If you’re someone:
· Who’s willing to roll up your sleeves with a GSD mindset
· Who’s ready to hurdle obstacles by thinking outside the box
· Who knows your role, but aren’t confined by it
· Who is creative and passionate
· Who is prepared to disagree when appropriate – convincingly, honestly and courteously
· Who will help colleagues when they ask
… then you might be the person we’re looking for!