New York, NY /
You probably already know we are a different kind of influencer marketing company. You may not know that we are a unique team of 45 people based in the Lower East Side of New York City. It’s made up of humans who love their work, are passionate about what they’re doing, and who aren’t afraid to color outside the lines, or to pave a new path. Not to toot our own horn, but some might say we’re a lot of fun too. We hire people for the way their brains work, for their drive and their charisma.
We also believe it’s time to reinvent the advertising industry, and the first step is a team that’s dedicated to the cause. We know influencer marketing can be a powerful platform for social change, and our higher goal is to drive equity for all. To do that well, we need a workforce that's representative of the community we serve, a company where everyone is welcome.
We've got big dreams and we can't do it alone.
As an Account Director you hold the key to the client's experience with Fohr and we like to stay memorable. In this role, you’ll be accountable for the success of this partnership engagement, serving as one of the key main point of client contact, helping to build consensus, facilitating and bridging cross-team communication, and ensuring alignment across the key stakeholders identified. The Account Director acts as a leader of brand, business, and customer insight in client teams, peer groups and internal meetings, and is an expert in synthesizing customer and business insights, shaping creative that leads to impactful and breakthrough customer experiences. They are seen as a leader by clients, driven by insight led thinking and an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business while being able to recommend solutions to key issues facing clients. This position is designed for someone with at least 7 to 9 years of work experience managing multi-million dollar accounts at an agency or on client-side influencer marketing team.
You be responsible for building client relationships across a book of business comprised of multiple Brands worth several million dollars. In your role, you will also serve as a lead for a “POD” (defined as a small group of 2-3 junior-midlevel Account Executives) who will work on the overall book of business in supportive roles.
The Account Director will report directly to the Vice President of Client Services. They will work with them as well as the Sales team to continuously build out a pipeline for Organic Growth aimed at contributing to overall company Campaign Revenue targets.
You must have a passion for Influencer Marketing and be excited to work for a leader in the industry like Fohr!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cross functional Collab: You are responsible for fostering collaboration with our cross functional teams including product, strategy, campaigns and sales to deliver an excellent client experience to retain and grow business.
- Leading by Example: You understand that you set an example for other’s and are a key pillar in upholding our company values and ensuring those you manage are doing the same.
- SaaS Execution Savvy: You will be an expert in Fohr’s platform and strategic principals, educating our clients throughout the campaign process and showcasing Fohr as world class influencer marketing solution
- Managing Up: Experiencing in managing up and through escalation
-Ultimately, able to attribute how your efforts have contributed to driving an impact for our client’s business and in a way that it translates to revenue growth for Fohr.
- Champion a vision for a core workstream or mid-sized account based on a solid understanding of our value proposition.
- Nurture relationships with key client contacts and seeking out new ones that are influential to the work we are doing.
- Frame persuasive stories that are able to succinctly convey key points to an array of audiences via written and verbal forms of communication.
- Able to balance the need to serve as an advocate for both our client and internal team simultaneously.
- Becoming a quick study on our client’s business and their goals while also doing the same when it comes to our internal operations.
- Understand the fundamentals on how we run our business (i.e. finance, forecasting, staffing, invoicing, etc.)
- Ability to operate autonomously in small scale environments or collaboratively in large scale situations that may require collaboration across other third-party agencies.
- Orchestrate engagements as they move through the lifecycle and across a few different services/capabilities.
- In partnership with the Strategic Sales team, seek to expand our value propositions by selling in new incremental work.
- Lead entire scoping, estimating, and deal closing activates for smaller statements of work and/or change orders.
- You will be an expert in Fohr’s platform and strategic principals, educating our clients throughout the campaign process and showcasing Fohr as world class influencer marketing solution
- You will clearly consolidate and communicate any product issues and ideas to campaign team lead
-You will attend and positively represent Fohr at industry-related and Fohr-hosted events to build and foster your network for personal and company progression: mentors, hires and potential clients
- 7-9 years agency or client-side influencer marketing experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing junior account resources
- Proven experience navigating through periods of complexity that complicates a typical engagement
- Leads day to day aspects of workstream(s) that drive $2-4M in revenue, experience working with internal teams of 10-30 people and 4-5 key client stakeholders
- Capable of taking on and leading new types of work while supporting the sales cycle for multiple types of work
- Knowledge and passion for digital advertising, social media and influencer marketing
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Fohr is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a New York City based role, so looking for folks who are residents of New York.