Creative Influencer Strategist
New York, NY /
Fohr was founded to bring together two groups of people who need each other: creative brands and creative influencers.
We are seeking a Creative Influencer/Social Strategist to join our ranks. We have some ambitious goals for 2021 and we are recruiting for some fresh perspective and drive to help get us there.
- 4-7 years social strategy experience, ideally specifically influencer marketing but broader social and advertising strategy experience is also of interest
- You love of consumer psychology and brand problem solving
- You are a crystal clear thinker
- You are a concise and persuasive communicator. If you can say it in one sentence, you will
- You are highly collaborative but able to be autonomous
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have a deep understanding of the purchase power and cultural significance of influencers
What You'll Do:
As Creative Social Strategist you will report directly to the VP of Strategy. You will work collaboratively across new business and accounts to deliver innovative ideas and creatively compelling proposals based on cultural insights and strategic rationale.
You will need to be nimble and thrive in a fast paced environment, balancing reacting to inbound enquiries with also pitching proactive ideas to existing clients.
Your will be taking briefs from the Strategic Sales team members, diving into research, ideating on approach and pulling together the actual pitch materials / proposals. You'll also be tasked with meeting with various accounts teams to understand their current programs and collaborate on potential innovations and up-sells.
You will have some design support and many existing slide templates, but we'll need you to be able to drive a proposal forward with confidence and autonomy. Sometimes you'll have two weeks for a proposal, sometimes you'll have a day. You'll need to be confident in time management and prioritization to be able to effectively operate.
You'll be working across a huge array of brands and your passion for problem solving will need to span them all.
This is a brand new position. You'll be most successful if you're excited about the prospect of being a part of a new department and helping shape what it looks like.