New York, NY /
Fohr has cultivated a large network of social media brand managers and social media influencers over the past 7 years through our industry-leading products. Product managers act as stewards of Fohr's products and are given access to the resources and assistance they need to help increase revenue, awareness, and efficiency of their products.
We are looking for a product manager who has a passion for social media and understands the importance of leveraging it to expand brand and influencers goals. They will be overseeing two of our most important offerings, Fohr.co and our internal campaign tool. These products have a huge potential for growth and we are looking for someone who can partner on a vision to see it come to life.
- Lead insight gathering across customer, analytics, and competitors to discover value problems and opportunities
- Prioritize problems and opportunities and communicate their value through roadmaps and presentations across stakeholders
- Manage the execution of these problems by partnering with design and engineering in solution building.
- Lead outcome-based regroups on solution value using metrics and customer feedback
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to ensure your product has everything it needs to succeed
- 2-3+ years of experience in product management (social network and startups a plus)
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functions, specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong project management & organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple high complexity projects
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and driven
Salary & Benefits & Requirements
- We base our salary's on industry standards based on our team size (35), location (NYC), and industry (advertising)
- Participation in the company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision plan and commuter benefits program.
- US citizen
- Remote or NYC based
Fohr is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.