Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY /
We are looking for an experienced and impact-oriented Product Marketing Manager to join the marketing team to help grow the adoption of Fohr’s SaaS products.
A successful candidate has experience working with SaaS services and knows how to drive advertiser acquisition, retention, and education with strategic and creative marketing. They must have an understanding of B2B marketing (influencer marketing experience is a bonus) what uniquely differentiates Fohr as a product and service, and how Fohr’s products offer unique value in the context of the broader market.
What You’ll Do
As the Product Marketing Manager for Fohr’s SaaS product suite, you will own positioning, marketing communications, and launch strategy to drive understanding and awareness of our platform advertising solutions from small businesses to the world’s largest global brands.
In this cross-functional role, you’ll partner closely with product and sales to bring Fohr’s products to market.
You will champion the voice of the customer when developing product and marketing strategies. You will also be responsible for business impact by working with a cross-functional team of Marketing, Product, Data, Design, Engineering, and Customer Success to accelerate user growth, drive long-term loyalty, and foster brand love. As we launch new products and features, you will lead those launches and activate end-to-end go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing leads to define, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives and features.
- Work effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment, especially working across our product and sales teams.
- Lead new product and feature launches by defining the audience types, product positioning, communication architecture, and launch plans.
- Own growth strategies and develop a systematic engine that drives continuous business impact across the user journey.
- Become an expert on our customers through user research and working with Analytics to inform your work.
- Lead educational marketing campaigns via webinars and other scalable initiatives to drive awareness and adoption of new and existing advertiser experience features.
- 4+ years of relevant and substantial experience in product marketing, strategy, or growth marketing.
- You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and have demonstrated the ability to create customer-facing content and messaging that resonates.
- Demonstrated experience in building, launching, and iterating new products and features.
- Have worked with teams and multiple stakeholders to launch features.
- Strong interpersonal skills – a nimble, forward-thinking, and adaptive teammate.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and distill for different audience segments in clear and effective ways.
- Experience working with product, sales, and customer-facing teams.
- Experience in high-growth software companies or fast-paced startups.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity. When the answer isn't obvious, you know how to leverage data and operate autonomously to take the next step.
- Demonstrated working in a data-driven business environment.
Fohr is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.