New York, NY /
You probably already know we are a different kind of influencer marketing company. You may not know that we are a unique team of 45 people based in the Lower East Side of New York City. It’s made up of humans who love their work, are passionate about what they’re doing, and who aren’t afraid to color outside the lines, or to pave a new path. Not to toot our own horn, but some might say we’re a lot of fun too. We hire people for the way their brains work, for their drive and their charisma.
We also believe it’s time to reinvent the advertising industry, and the first step is a team that’s dedicated to the cause. We know influencer marketing can be a powerful platform for social change, and our higher goal is to drive equity for all. To do that well, we need a workforce that's representative of the community we serve, a company where everyone is welcome.
We've got big dreams and we can't do it alone.
An Account Coordinator is a mostly internally facing role (with some client liaisoning) focused on providing account team support. This includes being able to multi-task, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions on occasion. As a team contributor, this person performs tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision, develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and acts proactively.
This position is designed for someone with 0-1 years of work experience providing support to Account Managers or Client Servicing teams. Over time, this role learns Fohr’s business, how we service clients, use of data and reports creation, operations process and procedure with an eye to stepping into a client facing role down the road.
You must have a passion for Influencer Marketing and be excited to work for a leader in the industry like Fohr!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understands vision set forth by your leaders, how they champion a vision, and how they drive consensus building.
- Your contributions through work products, connecting of people, and other micro interactions contribute to the enablement of the vision.
- Works towards taking initiative on assignments, while seeks guidance when appropriate
- Experience establishing and nurturing professional relationships within our organization to increase ones visibility others areas of responsibilities
- Comprehension of client's business objectives
- Performs market research on client and their industry
- Ability to share how our work contributes to the clients goals
- Seeks to understand all of the types of work we are providing a particular client and how it is connected to their goals
- Gets acclimated to the Fohr value proposition
- Supports cross-discipline connection through communications and meetings
- Observes how we deliver our services
- You will be an expert in Fohr’s platform and strategic principals, educating our clients throughout the campaign process and showcasing Fohr as world class influencer marketing solution
- You will attend and positively represent Fohr at industry-related and Fohr-hosted events to build and foster your network for personal and company progression: mentors, hires and potential clients
- 0-1 years agency or client side marketing experience
- Any relevant internships with agency or brand side Influencer or Marketing teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced business in a highly competitive and evolving industry
- Knowledge and passion for digital advertising, social media and influencer marketing
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Fohr is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a New York City based role, so looking for folks who are residents of New York.