Acquisition Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY /
Fohr is looking for an acquisition marketing coordinator to join our expanding Marketing department. You will be responsible for assisting with all areas of our prospecting efforts.Ideal candidates are both creative and strategic, with experience in email marketing, data analysis, planning, and digital acquisition. This is a great opportunity to expand your marketing skills; you’ll work alongside an experienced acquisition marketer, in a fast-paced environment where no two day are alike. The ideal candidate will learn quickly, be ready to increase their responsibilities once they’ve learned the ropes, and will be excited to join a dynamic NYC company shaping the future of influencer marketing.
What You’ll Do:
Work with the marketing department to acquire new data & prospects. Automate, test, and refine outbound email marketing campaigns, report on the results, and suggest improvements to subsequent campaigns. Research new potential prospects based on past results. Collaborate with marketing team on content marketing, social media, partnership research, and more.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Email marketing experience required
- CRM experience required (Salesforce preferred)
- B2B experience preferred but not required
- Experimentation mindset, specifically around AB and incremental testing
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Strong writing & analytical skills
- Desire to join a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Values diverse, inclusive teams and creating an environment where people of all identities, experiences, and backgrounds can thrive
Fohr is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.