Sr. Product Designer
New York, NY /
Fohr was founded with the purpose of bringing together two groups of people who share a love for storytelling; creative brands and creative influencers.
We’re looking for a talented senior product designer to join our small team. We’ve got ambitious plans so you’ll be a vital part of expanding our product, and refining the user experience. You will work closely with all members of our product team and be a significant contributor to all aspects of the design process from ideation to execution.
About the job:
- You will work to design and maintain a consistent and usable database of product design components, including symbols, pages, design flows.
- You will create wireframes and pixel-level mockups to define simple and intuitive experiences for users
- You will iterate on designs and drive product features from concept through final implementation and polish all while working with product managers and developers.
- You will lead design critiques, gather & give feedback, and make informed decisions.
- You have 4+ years experience as a UI/UX designer; experience at a startup is a plus.
- You are a well-rounded designer, with a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
- You love concepting, wireframes, prototypes, and visual design.
- You are eager to learn new things. We don’t expect you to know everything, but expect you to be willing to try.
- 4+ years of SASS or B2B product design experience
- Mentored or led a design team before
- US citizen
- Remote or NYC based
Fohr is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.