Senior Account Executive
New York, NY /
You probably already know we are a different kind of influencer marketing company. You may not know that we are a unique team of 45 people based in the Lower East Side of New York City. It’s made up of humans who love their work, are passionate about what they’re doing, and who aren’t afraid to color outside the lines, or to pave a new path. Not to toot our own horn, but some might say we’re a lot of fun too. We hire people for the way their brains work, for their drive and their charisma.
We also believe it’s time to reinvent the advertising industry, and the first step is a team that’s dedicated to the cause. We know influencer marketing can be a powerful platform for social change, and our higher goal is to drive equity for all. To do that well, we need a workforce that's representative of the community we serve, a company where everyone is welcome.
We've got big dreams and we can't do it alone.
As a Sr. Account Executive on the Campaign Management team, you will work directly with clients and content creators overseeing multiple campaigns at a time from start to completion. You are responsible for meeting project goals and executing against the strategy within the agreed upon time, scope, budget, and resources. You are eager to learn, grow, absorb, and take each campaign as a learning and improvement for the next. You have a willingness to take on new challenges and lives for the details knowing the importance of accuracy towards client happiness and campaign success. This position is designed for someone with at least 2 to 3 years of work experience and is the key contributor for all client day to day issues and projects.
As an owner of multiple relationships, the Senior Account Executive will always focus on retaining and growing their accounts through quality delivery, trust building and strategic stewardship.
The Senior Account Executive will report directly to an Account Director. They will work with them as well as the Sales team to continuously help build out a pipeline for Organic Growth aimed at contributing to overall company Campaign Revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will work directly with clients and content creators overseeing multiple campaigns from start to completion.
- You are responsible for meeting project goals and executing against the strategy within the agreed upon time, scope, budget, and resources.
- Anticipates client questions and has thought out answers/solutions
- Demonstrates thinking/communicating from the client's perspective as well as Fohr Account Management
- Performs as day-to-day client contact
- Schedules client meetings and responsible for conference notes
- Coordinate deliverables for weekly status reports (projects, due dates, etc)
- Partners with the Account team team to ensure commitments made are realistic, within scope and delivered without error
- Prioritizes & sets expectations on deliverables
- Drives client communication and cross team coordination
- You will be an expert in Fohr’s platform and strategic principals, educating our clients throughout the campaign process and showcasing Fohr as world class influencer marketing solution
- You will attend and positively represent Fohr at industry-related and Fohr-hosted events to build and foster your network for personal and company progression: mentors, hires and potential clients
Collaboration and Team Player:
- You are able to partner with other cross-functional teams to achieve the goal of the campaign and continued retention
- Regardless of level or tenure - You understand the importance of respect in a team environment. A win for you is a win for them – a mistake for them is a mistake for everyone
- You will operate with humility, are consistently open to feedback and personal professional growth
- You are an energy driver and work hard to keep the process enjoyable for our team, our clients, and our influencers
- You are highly effective in autonomous work and collaborative work
- 2-3 years’ minimum experience relevant experience supporting client relationships end-to-end at agency or on client-side influencer marketing team
- Experience in managing multiple projects at any given time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of event and content production processes
- Influencer contracting and negotiating experience is required
- Past project management experience; Thrives on details and organization
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Ability to juggle a high volume of conversations in any one given day - clients to influencers to internal communications
- Ability to effectively support the team and manage into who is supervising you on your campaign.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Fohr is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a New York City based role, so looking for folks who are residents of New York.