New York, NY /
You probably already know we are a different kind of influencer marketing company. You may not know that we are a unique team of 45 people based in the Lower East Side of New York City. It’s made up of humans who love their work, are passionate about what they’re doing, and who aren’t afraid to color outside the lines, or to pave a new path. Not to toot our own horn, but some might say we’re a lot of fun too. We hire people for the way their brains work, for their drive and their charisma.
We also believe it’s time to reinvent the advertising industry, and the first step is a team that’s dedicated to the cause. We know influencer marketing can be a powerful platform for social change, and our higher goal is to drive equity for all. To do that well, we need a workforce that's representative of the community we serve, a company where everyone is welcome.
We've got big dreams and we can't do it alone.
Under direction of the Account Director, the Account Manager services the needs of multiple clients throughout the length of an engagement, and acts as a liaison among the internal departments to gather and communicate all relevant facts needed to deliver on the client’s needs. The Account Manager is responsible for overseeing end-to-end brand relationships and campaigns independently and with support. This position is designed for someone with at least 5 to 6 years of work experience managing at least a million dollar of campaign business at an agency or on client-side influencer marketing team.
As an owner of relationships, the Account Manager will always focus on retaining and growing their accounts through quality delivery, trust building and strategic stewardship. You must have a passion for Influencer Marketing and be excited to work for a leader in the industry like Fohr!
The Account Manager will report directly to an Account Director. They will work with them as well as the Sales team to continuously help build out a pipeline for Organic Growth aimed at contributing to overall company Campaign Revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Client Relationship / Campaign Ownership:
- You will work with sales and strategy to ensure clarity around campaign goals and KPIs at onset of campaignYou will establish client/campaign infrastructure and collateral including collaborative documents, status meetings, timelines, etc.
- You will own and drive the execution of each campaign strategy and SOW, inclusive of maintaining the budget and effectively communicating with finance, sales and strategy
- Influencer contracting and negotiating experience is required
- You will leverage client nuance learnings from the sales and strategy team in the management of the account and work to keep them informed on the status of the project and relationship throughout the campaign
- You will work to understand the spirit and thinking behind every sold-in strategy and exhibit an ability to determine which tools, resources, tactics and processes you can implement to make it happen effectively
- You will address and resolve client concerns, issues, questions, and escalations quickly and professionallyYou will build a deep understanding your clients’ brand and campaign in an effort to fully relay expectations and create guidelines to influencers
- You will drive a client experience that is enjoyable, educational and memorable, seeking opportunities for surprise and delight moments of exceptional client experience
- You will work closely with the Sales and Strategy team to ensure campaign report is delivered on time and presents strategic and logistical key learnings in a format relative to the client value
Collaboration and Team Player:
- You are able to partner with other cross-functional teams to achieve the goal of the campaign and continued retention Regardless of level or tenure
- You understand the importance of respect in a team environment. A win for you is a win for them – a mistake for them is a mistake for everyone.
- You will operate with humility, are consistently open to feedback and personal professional growthYou are an energy driver and work hard to keep the process enjoyable for our team, our clients, and our influencers
-You are highly effective in autonomous work and collaborative work
- You will be an expert in Fohr’s platform and strategic principals, educating our clients throughout the campaign process and showcasing Fohr as world class influencer marketing solution
- You will clearly consolidate and communicate any product issues and ideas to campaign team lead
- You will attend and positively represent Fohr at industry-related and Fohr-hosted events to build and foster your network for personal and company progression: mentors, hires and potential clients
Leadership and Management:
- You will effectively assess and communicate resource needs to department lead to avoid under or over utilization
- You will operate with approachability with your direct report/s and foster a relationship where they feel empowered to share ideas, thoughts and/or concerns
- You will delegate, direct, and provide feedback to your direct report/s in a way manner that is clear and constructive, being a key contributor to their career growth and progression
- You will have a clear understanding of Fohr’s values and lead by example, as well as holding your direct report/s to those standards
- 4-5 years relevant experience owning and driving client relationships end-to-end at agency or on client-side influencer marketing team
- 1+ years of managing/mentoring more junior account resources
- Comprehensive written and verbal communication skills and a proven ability to motivate, persuade and inspire others, both internally and externally
- Knowledge and passion for digital advertising, social media and influencer marketing
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in managing multiple projects and clients at any given time
- Comprehensive experience in creative problem solving and infrastructure set up for projects on a varying scale
- Comprehensive knowledge in financial and operational performance to deliver quality work, deadline and budget adherence
- A strong eye and ear for brand. A proven ability to consolidate and communicate on behalf of a variety of brands, including driving creative briefs visually and through the written word
- Thorough knowledge of event and content production processes
- Influencer contracting and negotiating experience is required
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Fohr is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a New York City based role, so looking for folks who are residents of New York.