Account Manager - SaaS Sales
New York, NY /
At Fohr, our sales team sits at the heart of all the work we do for our clients, who look to us for expert advice on how to tackle their influencer marketing approach. We're not just "sales people". Our people are expected to approach prospective clients challenges as if they were our own. To think, behave and function like CMO's and act as a catalyst for innovative influencer work. That requires a closeness to all aspects of the clients business, beyond just the work they are hiring us to do. We listen intently, and objectively, and offer a perspective on what's right for their business and what will exceed their goals. We're partners, strategic thinkers, connectors and trusted advisors.
The Sales team is made up of eight versatile marketers charged with driving revenue, growth and retention goals across our existing and new clients, as well as for the Fohr team as a whole. The Account Manager within the sales team will identify, qualify, pursue and win strategic and tactical new business specifically for our Subscription platform and create a smooth integration for our new clients into the agency.
You will be responsible for bringing in new Subscription clients and increasing subscription revenue.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Execute thorough customer discovery and research, and executing against an inbound and outbound strategy to create qualified target account lists.
- Drive pipeline development through a combination of customer engagements, e-mail campaigns and knowledge of the influencer space. - Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage with current and prospect organizations to position Fohr solutions through strategic value based selling and business case definition.
- Manage the end to end sales process from cold lead to closed. - Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Build a point of view on how to help their customers
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue
- Accurately forecast opportunities.
- Build credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Anticipate and preparing for objections
- Create demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Foster a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, how private and public companies make decisions and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- 3-5 years relevant new business experience of selling enterprise software of SaaS solutions.
- Successful history of net new business sales (direct), with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Demonstrable track record of sales overachievement.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Comfortable working amongst integrated teams in fast-paced, creative environment
- Exhibit a passion and curiosity for digital marketing and emerging trends in influencer and social.
Fohr is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.