Business Development Manager
Fond fond.co is a SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution. With Fond, employees and managers can recognize each other, redeem rewards, access exclusive corporate discounts, and measure success so HR departments spend less time managing programs and more time driving results. Some of our current customers include Salesforce, Sephora, and Visa, plus hundreds of others. Fond is a Y Combinator company and funded by investors including DCM, Andreessen Horowitz and SV Angel. If you want to be part of the team that delivers industry-leading engagement and recognition capabilities for top companies, Fond is for you!
Fond is looking for a Business Development Manager to help our platform grow through new merchant partnerships. The ideal candidate has a passion for closing deals, and creating process along the way, as a key player in many of the exciting challenges we face while expanding our service in the US as well as internationally. As a member of the Business Development team, you will report to the team manager and work closely with our Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure the merchants and partners you are engaging are aligned with our current and prospective customer needs.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working deals from prospecting through close
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- International work experience
- Excel skills
- 2nd Language Fluency
- Access to a Fond account
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee premium coverage on Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick policy
- Macbook Air
At Fond, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Nor will we hold it against you if you prefer House Hunters to House of Cards or Cheez-Its to Goldfish. We welcome all types!