Director of Demand Generation
Fond (formerly AnyPerk) is a perks and rewards platform used by over 1,000 companies across the U.S. from startups competing for top talent to Fortune 500 companies strengthening their employer brands. Fond helps customers build cultures of appreciation and recognition, knowing that happier employees make for better business. Some of our current customers include Salesforce, Sephora, Adobe and hundreds of others. We’re a YC W12 company and funded by renowned investors including DCM, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, and Digital Garage. Some of our partners include Equinox, ZipCar and AMC Theaters.
As the Director of Demand Generation, you’ll have broad authority and be a central driver of Fond’s ongoing growth. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, you’ll support the Sales and Marketing teams as a whole in all activities that generate and nurture Fond’s sales pipeline. The successful candidate will be a highly organized B2B demand gen pro possessing the ability to manage, execute and measure marketing campaigns autonomously.
Day-to-day activities include managing SEM (including SEO), owning and managing the lead funnel and nurture programs, generating leads via email, social platforms, events, webinars, event marketing, advertising and other programs, and optimizing these efforts on the basis of results analysis. Being able to derive insights from the data and turn these insights into action is a key part of this position. This position is a hybrid of strategic and tactical responsibilities.
Since the Director of Demand Generation will contribute to new business acquisition, their work will be highly visible to all levels and departments within the organization. This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious marketer to develop skills in a wide array of marketing disciplines and grow as Fond continues to scale.
- Own all SEM, including SEO, PPC, Display, etc.
- Oversee Fond’s Marketo instance
- Design and optimize lead nurturing programs
- Manage agency relationships
- Co-create the Demand Generation budget with the VPs of Sales and Marketing to ensure economically efficient growth. Monitor program spend and make recommendations for the company’s growth
- Manage and coordinate our trade show and other event marketing projects
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of marketing experience with at least two in demand generation and hands on experience working with marketing automation packages such as Marketo
- B2B startup experience
- Strong background in digital marketing
- Strong background in analysis and reporting
- Insatiably ambitious with an outstanding work ethic
- SaaS experience
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation platform
- Experience coordinating events and trade show marketing campaigns
- Access to a Fond account
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee + 60% dependent/spouse premium coverage on Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick policy
- Lunch & snacks in the office
- Macbook Air
- Team outings and frequent happy hours
At Fond, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Nor will we hold it against you if you prefer House Hunters to House of Cards or Cheez-Its to Goldfish. We welcome all types!