Business Development Manager
Fond is a SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution. With Fond, employees and managers can recognize each other, redeem rewards, access exclusive corporate discounts, and measure success so HR departments spend less time managing programs and more time driving results. Some of our current customers include Salesforce, Sephora, and Visa, plus hundreds of others. Fond is a Y Combinator W12 company and funded by investors including DCM, Andreessen Horowitz and SV Angel. If you want to be part of the team that delivers industry-leading engagement and recognition capabilities for top companies, Fond is for you!
Fond is looking for a Business Development Manager to help our platform grow by way of new merchant partnerships. The ideal candidate has a passion for closing deals, and creating process along the way, as a key player in many of the exciting challenges we face while expanding our service in the US as well as internationally. As a member of the Business Development team, you will report to the team manager and work closely with our Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure the merchants you are engaging are aligned with our current and prospective customer needs.
- 4 year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- On job experience in a role that involved working deals from prospecting through close
- Hungry self-starter with a ‘get it done’ mentality
- Strong work ethic, not one to wait for direction
- Strong communicator
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bilingual (French, German, or Spanish)
- Experience scaling a program from an early stage
- Work experience outside of the US
- Access to a Fond account
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee premium coverage on Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick policy
- Macbook Air
At Fond, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Nor will we hold it against you if you prefer House Hunters to House of Cards or Cheez-Its to Goldfish. We welcome all types!