Fond (fond.co) is a SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution. With Fond, employees and managers can recognize each other, redeem rewards, access exclusive corporate discounts, and measure success so HR departments spend less time managing programs and more time driving results. Some of our current customers include Facebook, Salesforce, and Visa, plus hundreds of others. Fond is a Y Combinator company and funded by investors including DCM, Andreessen Horowitz and SV Angel. If you want to be part of the team that delivers industry-leading engagement and recognition capabilities for top companies, Fond is for you!
As the Accounting Manager at Fond, you will be responsible for financial reporting, operations and compliance. You will have the chance to serve as a key contributor in a dynamic environment and strengthen your understanding of both operational and reporting processes.
- Create processes and reporting for new products and customers
- Manage financial statement preparation process and financial controls
- Manage financial transactions including banking activity, customer credit card charges, customer invoices, vendor payables and payroll batches
- Ensure timely balance sheet account reconciliations are performed to ensure integrity and accuracy of the financial statements, including Cash and Equivalents, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Prepaids and Accrued Expenses, Payroll, etc.
- Manage vendor payments and customer receivables
- Management reporting and analyses
- Compliance with tax reporting
- Collaborate with stakeholders in and outside of finance to build efficient, reliable processes to support growth
- Support the CEO and COO with ad hoc analytical projects as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated track record of process improvement
- Highly skilled in MS Excel and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, switch gears quickly and adhere to tight deadlines
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results-oriented
- Management of sales and use tax a plus
- Quickbooks and Salesforce preferred
- Comfortable in a distributed environment
Education and Experience
- BS in Accounting, CPA a plus
- 7+ years of relevant work experience driving accounting policies and processes
- 3+ years managing accounting teams.
- SaaS or Software Company revenue experience a plus
- Access to a Fond account
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee premium coverage on Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick policy
At Fond, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Nor will we hold it against you if you prefer House Hunters to House of Cards or Cheez-Its to Goldfish. We welcome all types!