Fond fond.co is a SaaS platform that seamlessly consolidates employee rewards and recognition processes into one easy-to-use solution. With Fond, employees and managers can recognize each other, redeem rewards, access exclusive corporate discounts, and measure success so HR departments spend less time managing programs and more time driving results. Some of our current customers include Salesforce, Sephora, and Visa, plus hundreds of others. Fond is a Y Combinator company and funded by investors including DCM, Andreessen Horowitz and SV Angel. If you want to be part of the team that delivers industry-leading engagement and recognition capabilities for top companies, Fond is for you!
Fond is looking for an ambitious Enterprise Sales Development Representative to help fuel our revenue growth! The ideal candidate is passionate, outgoing and eager to grow. As a member of the Sales team, you’ll report to the VP of Sales and work very closely with our Account Executives and develop a range of sales skills.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach via phone, email and social media
- Follow up on inbound leads from our website, web campaigns and paid search activities
- Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce
- Monitor social media to identify prospects and begin developing relationships with them
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a B2B context
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think on your feet
- Strong work ethic and possesses the desire to master the art of selling
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- BA/BS degree required
- Access to a Fond account
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Great culture and team camaraderie
- 100% employee premium coverage on Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick policy
- Macbook Air
At Fond, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Nor will we hold it against you if you prefer House Hunters to House of Cards or Cheez-Its to Goldfish. We welcome all types!