Customer Success Analyst (Tier II Production Support)
Customers for Life – Customer Success
The primary focus of our Customer Support Analyst is to handle support issues for all Fonteva customers. This position is for someone who is highly motivated, self-directed, and has a desire to work on the Salesforce platform. This individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have the desire to deliver outstanding support.
As this is a customer-facing role, the Customer Support Analyst must be able to communicate effectively with customers of varying technical abilities.
- Responsible for providing a great customer experience to Fonteva customers by proactively managing issues through the case management life cycle
- Follow established procedures to identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate resources
- Issues fielded by Customer Support include product defects, product enhancements, and customer specific configuration and customizations. As such, the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into functional requirements is critical.
- Assist Customer Support Engineers with producing solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Act as liaison between customers and Customer Support Engineers to resolve product issues and complete configuration or customization requests
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customers’ experience. This includes driving new knowledge base content and participating in the Fonteva user community.
- Effectively communicate customers’ desired functionality to the Product Management team
- Other duties as business needs arise and require, as agreed with Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or closely related field
- 4 to 6 years providing customer facing product/technical support for SaaS solutions
- Strong troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem-solving skills with SaaS solutions
- Must be proficient with analyzing log files and standard debugging concepts
- Experience providing web development support is highly desirable
- Familiarity with tools and practices of the trade such as case management, knowledge base, defect, and escalation management
- Salesforce certification (ADM 201), or ability to attain certification within 90 days of employment required
- Understanding of standard business processes, including accounting, is required
- Prior experience with SalesForce.com in a business environment a plus
- Understanding of Salesforce administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services a plus
- Some travel necessary as required by customer