Jr. Business Development Rep
Sales – Sales Team
The Business Development Representative (BDR) develops, solicits and nurtures prospective accounts, communicates general pricing, and handles customer inquiries via telephone (cold calling) and email. He/she works with the Sales team in support of field sales, including customer visits. He/she will develop and nurture long-term relationships with potential future customers.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Enterprise pipeline
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Fonteva, Salesforce.com, MemberNation and the On-Demand / Cloud Computing model
- Achieve monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities
- Coordinate and schedule Q & A and webinar demonstrations for Account Executives to present Fonteva products and services to prospective customers
- Qualify leads to ensure they meet the standard requirements to avail of Fonteva products and services through various sources
- Follow up and confirm onsite meetings for Account Executives prior to prospect visits
- Successfully deliver the Fonteva first call deck to prospects
- Navigate and discuss the MemberNation application.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university strongly preferred
- Previous prospecting experience, with cold calling and strategic hunter mentality
- CRM/Salesforce and/or software industry experience preferred
- Confident talking to strangers and developing relationships via telephone
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential company products and solutions to fulfill needs
- Good time management, organizational skills and sales planning call out strategies
- Understanding of business needs and accounting/finance processes
- Travel: 5% local.
Fonteva provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fonteva complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.