Product Engineering Manager
Product Development – Product Engineering
Job location: Arlington, VA.
Position: Product Engineering Manager
- Oversees the work of Product Engineers under their purview to develop and manage company technical initiatives.
- Use technical expertise for software development, including design, development (programming), testing, documentation, and deployment of high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform for company Product Development/technical initiatives
- Ensure product architecture design and software development meet highest standards of coding excellence on Product Development initiatives
- Act as engineering SME/liaison over product development, bug fixes, enhancements, delivery and customer support
- In conjunction with the Product Development team, contribute to current and future product development and testing
- Develop Force.com applications using Apex and VisualForce technologies from Salesforce.com; develop and integrate application components to meet business requirements
- Conduct design, coding, and performance tuning of Apex code
- Enhance existing applications and refactor code to improve quality and scalability
- Verify that documentation of Apex code, as well as application use and flow, are accurate and well written
- Design and develop integration between company Product and external applications as required by customers
- Develop and execute all parts of the test lifecycle of code components, including user tests (UAT and QA), debugging the application, and resolving defects
- Create, execute and document tests necessary to ensure that the application meets all functional and non-functional requirements
- Manage status of assigned defects and quickly resolve issues
- Support development of automated acceptance tests; conduct peer reviews
- Provide technical oversight and mentoring of junior resources
- Collaborate with the Product team to facilitate the growth and evolution of Product initiatives
- Attend project team and/or customer meetings onsite (Fonteva office or customer office) as required by business needs
- Clearly and effectively communicate with Fonteva team and with customers regarding status, technical issues, enhancements and creative solutions.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business, or closely related field plus 18 months of experience as a Salesforce Developer or closely related position.
- The candidate must be certified Salesforce Developer (Dev 401).
Fonteva provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fonteva complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please mail resume to: Ms. Mary Hatzilambrou, Fonteva, Inc., 4420 Fairfax Dr., Ste. 500, Arlington, VA 22203.