Build & Release Engineer (DevOps | Salesforce | Jenkins)
Product Development – QA
Build and Release Engineer (DevOps | Salesforce | Jenkins)
The Build and Release Engineer will have sound experience working with AWS and automating dev processes from push to delivery and deployment. You will work hands-on and take ownership of our AWS infrastructure. You will assist in automating from push, to build, delivery and deployment. The DevOps Engineer will have the autonomy to transform our organization from mostly manual processes to a modern, robust automated practice. As the #1 AMS provider on Salesforce, the engineer will have the opportunity to join a well-respected and award winning team. We are currently the #1 Salesforce ISV in North America and have been ranked in the Inc 500 for the past 5 years!
- Design, configure and implement CI/CD workflows
- Lead the transition to continuous integration model; build CI pipeline from pull, to build and test.
- Support continuous integration automated testing and automated deployment
- Write scripts that effectively automate daily tasks
- Collaborate with other engineers in order to troubleshoot various environments (dev/test/prod)
- Experience using continuous Integration tools such as: Jenkins, Maven, Hudson, or Capistrano
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar
- 4+ years of experience in test/build automation
- Experience with all areas of AWS using: EC2, S3, Cloud Formation and Cloud Watch to name a few.
- Knowledge of Code Repositories such as: Git/Github, SVN/Subversion, or Perforce.
- Experience with scripting languages such as: Bash, Python, Ruby, or other
- Salesforce experience