Sr. Sales Executive
Sales – Sales Team
As a member of the Sales team, the Senior Sales Executive helps customers solve business problems in more effective and efficient ways by utilizing Fonteva products, thereby increasing business and driving Fonteva revenue growth. He/she is a strategic leader, and follows an established sales process to gain important insights into prospects to ensure strategic alignment with Fonteva products and services. In addition, he/she develops a pipeline of customers through calls and follow-up on qualified leads, nurtures relationships and closes deals to meet/exceed targeted quotas. The Sr. Sales Executive is also an evangelist of Fonteva’s brand and products as well as Salesforce to the customer and greater community.
Because Sales is pivotal to company success, the Sr. Sales Executive must be a results-oriented “hunter,” making key contributions as a part of an entrepreneurial growth team.
- Identify, establish and manage accounts within assigned territories and allocated average deal size
- Thinking strategically, craft and review call plans in advance of important business meetings
- Provide introductory sales demos for prospects
- Full account ownership from qualification to closure
- In conjunction with Marketing and inside sales leads, develop account plan and build appropriate pipeline, including customer calls, continuous follow-ups and relationship-building
- Assist with preparation and facilitate winning demonstrations with Sales Engineers
- Coordinate Proposal responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s)Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Other duties as business needs arise and required, as agreed with Supervisor.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B technology sales, Association Management Software (AMS) industry sales experience and contacts strongly preferred
- Proven track record of predictably meeting and exceeding revenue objectives
- Experience closing $100k+ deals
- Diligent work ethic; must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to develop new markets and territories
- Strong written, phone, and in-person communicator
- Proven ability to manage prospecting efforts, sales process, pipeline, late stage deals, and contracts
- Experience in the AMS (Association Management Software) industry and selling SaaS solutions
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com in a business environment a plus
- Understanding of standard business processes, including accounting, required
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions and Salesforce.com, Google, etc.Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly in different areas of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; adept at presentation to customers and senior management
- Detailed, organized and results-oriented, with ability to effectively prioritize
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Strong logical, analytical, and technical skills required
- Travel as required by business needs.
Fonteva provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fonteva complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.