Software – Design /
We are hiring our first design lead who will own the look and feel of our brand across the digital experience, marketing materials, and physical experience. We've spent a few years getting our business in great shape, and ensuring our services create incredible outcomes for our members. We are now focusing attention on defining our end-to-end experience for our members, clinicians, and operations teams to effectively showcase what makes Foresight special. This is a great opportunity to build and mentor a design team while rolling up your sleeves to help us create an outstanding experience. If this sounds exciting to you, let’s talk.
What you'll do
- Define and build out a design function at Foresight Mental Health that embodies diversity, curiosity, and tenacity
- Drive the strategy and implementation of a brand refresh and design system
- Bring a consistent voice and point of view to Foresight’s brand across all of our channels
- Build and mentor our current team of highly skilled designers to become world-class product designers
- Work closely with the product, engineering, operations, and clinical team leads to create an experience that builds empathy in our member-facing teams, reduces uncertainty for our members receiving access to care, and instills optimism in our members that they will improve their mental health with Foresight
What you bring
- You're an excellent storyteller and excel in fast moving scrappy environments
- You have proven experience building consistent design across physical and digital experiences and services
- You're very strong on service design and enjoy creating order out of chaos
- You've built a design team that has been able to scale to meet the needs of a fast-growing startup
- You spend most of your time thinking strategically about successful end-to-end experiences for customers, and enjoy pairing with the team to help illustrate a concept or unstick them
- You're an excellent communicator and have proven your communication skills in a remote-forward companyYou have strong opinions about design and are comfortable articulating them in concise, jargon-free, learnable ways
- You are passionate about improving access to high quality mental health care at affordable prices
- You've completed a successful brand refresh in a services business that delivers a great consumer experience
- You've been part of an early-stage rapid growth startup
- You have experience working in industries that require service design in complex systems where data security, access, and presentation is extremely important (eg. consumer banking)
As a venture-backed startup we have access to some fantastic benefits including:
- Peer support program
About Foresight Mental Health
We’re a modern mental health company built to tear down the traditional stigmas against access to high quality care at affordable prices. Foresight’s mission is to empower people to become happier and healthier by creating a mental healthcare experience that exudes empathy, reduces uncertainty, and instills optimism in our members. We do this through an integrated approach that pairs a world-class clinical team with high-leverage technology and data tools for members and providers.
The mental health space is seeing explosive growth with demand for high quality care and a rewarding experience. While the space is becoming increasingly crowded, Foresight is differentiating itself by creating state-of-the-art, clinically-proven treatment pathway models to improve the lives of our members.
We’ve grown from 3 locations to over 40 in the past 12 months, and are continuing to scale rapidly to meet the accelerating demand for the world’s best mental healthcare By building our own clinics from the ground up and equipping them with cutting edge technology, Foresight redefines the mental healthcare experience and quality of care for its members.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.