Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA /
People & Administration – Talent Management /
At Forge, we know our team is our greatest asset. As innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
Forge Global is building the operating system for the private market innovation economy. We have raised over $250 million in venture capital to date, and facilitated more than $9 billion in private market transactions across over 370 of the world’s most famous unicorn companies. With companies staying private longer and longer, we offer employees and founders financial freedom, which also helps companies retain a happy team when an IPO may be an unknown number of years away.
Needless to say, our ability to offer this freedom has generated incredible demand, and as such our team is undergoing huge growth to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way.
Come join our People team!
Our fast-paced, innovative, and fun-loving start-up is searching for a full-cycle Senior Technical Recruiter to join us. You'll make an immediate impact by helping build our technical teams and maintain a stellar candidate experience for our technical candidates. You'll partner with our technical hiring managers and own the recruiting process from sourcing through offer stage. If you are an enthusiastic and organized people-person looking to help grow Forge Global and your career, this incredible opportunity is for you!
- Own the recruiting process from sourcing to offers for multiple technical/engineering positions across Forge.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand specific talent needs to successfully build a pipeline of active and passive top talent through various channels
- Develop effective and creative sourcing strategies that will deliver the best available talent
- Efficiently source, identify, engage passive candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of top talent for diverse technical roles
- Deliver a highly personal and differentiated candidate experience to all candidates through effective communications and crafting their overall hiring experience
- Partner with Director of Recruiting to continually optimize and improve how we approach recruiting
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing and recruiting with 3+ in technical recruiting(in-house and agency experience preferred)
- Demonstrated success sourcing and hiring for technical roles
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies that result in hiring top talent
- Experience working with hiring managers in a metrics driven environment
- Agility and experience building and scaling recruiting processes in fast-paced, high growth, startup environments
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and follow-through, both internally and externally
- A sense of urgency paired with a strong ability to prioritize multiple timelines and demands
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Lever experience ideal
- Advanced Boolean search skills a plus
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.