React Native Engineer - Seattle Office
Our ideal candidate has 4+ years experience of frontend web development, and 2+ years experience building responsive user interfaces using React and related libraries (Redux, MobX, React-router) using standards-compliant, accessible markup and modern CSS syntax. You've spent at least the last 6 months working in React Native. You’re comfortable writing discoverable and consistent APIs, and take pride in writing successful unit and integration tests for both the front- and back-end.
• 4+ years of experience as a software developer.
• Extensive domain knowledge and experience working with React.
• 6+ months working full-time with React Native.
• Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams.
• Demonstrable ability to learn quickly.
• Experience integrating with custom backend services.
• Experience integrating with third-party backends like Firebase.
• Extensive experience with a modern web application stack:
▾ Frontend libraries like React with Redux
▾ Webpack & Metro bundler
▾ React Router & React Navigation
▾ Type systems like Flow or Typescript
• High level of proficiency in front-end markup and styling:
▾ JSX and HTML5
▾ React Native Stylesheets & CSS-in-JS
▾ Modern CSS layout features like Flexbox and Grid
• Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
• Experience with iOS (ObjC, Swift) or Android (Java, Kotlin) native development
• Experience integrating with GraphQL services
• Experience leading teams
• Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
• Open source software contributor
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States. We are not offering USA working visa sponsorship at this time.