Mobile Software Engineer, London
As a software engineer at Formidable, you will implement new applications, features and tools for some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. You will embed deeply in client teams, where our engineers are regarded as technical leaders. You'll also have the opportunity to work on community-leading open-source projects. Working with other Formidables, you are guaranteed to stay on top of industry trends and tools, and to constantly cultivate your skill set.
You are someone who who spent a lot of time working with iOS, Android, or both. You know your way around mobile engineering and you are excited about using React Native to take it to the next level. You are a strong individual contributor who is happy to own your projects and work with clients to provide them the tools they need in their mobile applications.
• Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams.
• Demonstrable ability to learn quickly.
• Experience in Mobile Engineering
▾ Fluency in iOS and/or Andriod
▾ Experience with Objective-C and/or Java
• Interest in React Native and in learning React with Flux/Redux
• Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
• Experience with Swift
• Experience with React or React Native
• Experience leading teams
Who We Are
Some examples of our work:
• Built the checkout, test, build systems—plus much of the mobile site—for a Fortune 50 E-Commerce site
• Together with an international coffee chain’s core web team, built out a new web platform on which we’ve helped launch a new generation store locator and gift card site.
• Released numerous OSS projects including Victory, Radium, and Spectacle
Formidable is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.