Experienced Backend Engineer (Denver)
This position is available as a remote role (US or Canada) or on-site at one of our US offices.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience building production Node.js systems at scale.
- Experience architecting and building cloud solutions on AWS.
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines.
- Understanding of high availability, monitoring, and reporting, incorporating them into each project from the very beginning.
- Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams.
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly.
- Extensive experience with the modern web application stack:
- ▾ Node.js frameworks like Express and Hapi.
- ▾ Persistence layers like MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Ability to communicate architectural concepts to clients and team members alike.
- Experience leading teams.
- Familiarity with GraphQL.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Terraform.
- Contributed to open source NPM packages.
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States or Canada. We are not offering working visa sponsorships at this time. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.