Senior Backend Node.JS Engineer - Denver Office
• Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams.
• Demonstrable ability to learn quickly.
• Extensive experience with the modern web application stack:
▾ Node.js frameworks like Express and Hapi
▾ Persistence layers like MongoDB and PostgreSQL
• Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience leading teams.
- Contributed to open source NPM packages.
- Familiarity with GraphQL.
- Building systems on cloud infrastructure.
Inclusion is one of our core values. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States. We are not offering USA working visa sponsorship at this time.
This position is in Denver, WA. Relocation assistance may be available or full-time remote work may be possible for exceptionally qualified candidates.