Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco or Remote /
FormSwift is hiring a senior software engineer to join our team in our San Francisco office. The role will provide broad exposure to all aspects of engineering at FormSwift, including product development and infrastructure.
- Building new product features across the full stack
- Optimizing code for maintainability, scalability, and security
- Providing mentorship to teammates to encourage learning and development within the team
- 3+ years of experience as a professional software engineer working in a team environment
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with React.js or similar frameworks
- Experience with Python
- Competitive Pay
- 80% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching
- $150 per month to spend on perks of your choice throughFringe
- Team building via regular company “virtual happy hours” and an annual company trip (Post-COVID)
- Unlimited PTO...take time off when you need it!
5 Things to Know About Working at FormSwift
- We can’t tell you everything about what it’s like to work here in a short job description, but here are a couple of things that are important to us:
- Modern technologies and practices: We use Python and React (and Next.js) and Terraform on AWS. We practice continuous deployment to iterate on product f We’re also growing quickly and prefer promoting current employees to making outside hires (when feasible) as more senior leadership roles open up.
- Remote first: All FormSwift employees have the option to work remotely from anywhere in the United States. Post-COVID, we plan to reopen our San Francisco office but will continue to support all employees who wish to work remotely.
- Data-Driven: We make decisions about what to build using the I-C-E framework. We test and validate changes at each step.
- Sustainable: FormSwift has been consistently profitable and has never raised outside funding (venture capital). This gives us the freedom to focus on building great products without worrying about “burn rate.” We also strongly encourage employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and work at a sustainable pace and offer unlimited PTO.
- Growth: We value employee development. We offer mentorship and professional development opportunities. We’re also growing quickly and prefer promoting current employees to making outside hires (when feasible) as more senior leadership roles open up.
FormSwift develops tools that make it easy to create, edit, and sign any document. Since our founding in 2012, millions of customers have used FormSwift to do everything from making business plans and rental agreements to filling out tax and student loan deferment forms. Document creation and management are often tricky, but it doesn’t have to be. Our goal is to modernize document creation with software that’s easy to use, fast, and reliable.