San Francisco, CA /
FormSwift, an Inc 500 company, is a leading provider of tools to help you easily create, edit, and sign any document. Our product brings the $100 billion office supplies industry into the 21st century. Since our founding in the summer of 2012, FormSwift’s platform has helped over 3 million customers around the globe create more than twenty-eight million documents. We are looking for self-driven candidates who are looking to develop within their careers.
FormSwift is hiring a Technical Recruiter for our San Francisco office. Are you a creative, results-oriented self-starter? Are you organized with strong communication skills? Do you have the ability to juggle scheduling, interviewing, and a passion for the candidate experience? If your answer is "yes," we should chat! The ideal candidate is analytical, personable, and persistent. In this role, you will help build the pipeline for future growth, own hiring metrics, and much more. If you're a team player with an eye for talent, this is the role for you.
- Build and manage pipeline, clarify required job skills and competencies and use the best sourcing strategies and techniques for each job category
- Move candidates through the pipeline efficiently, minimizing unnecessary interviews and maximizing close rates
- Respond to emails from interested candidates & coordinate scheduling with the team
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates at all levels
- Drive process efficiencies to scale hiring across the organization
- Manage and promote the organization's referral programs
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit goals
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in a fast paced technology organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A genuine interest in understanding people's motivators and what opportunities are best suited to their skills
- Demonstrated creativity and resourcefulness in solving problems throughout the recruiting process
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- An unmatched resilience for achieving success
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever experience preferred) and sourcing platformsExperience scaling engineering teams is a plus
Why Work at FormSwift?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for rapid advancement in a fast growing company
- The ability to make an impact – we are tackling a big market and growing profitably at an incredible rate
- 80% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Gym, Fitness, and Wellness Benefits
- Frequent Happy Hours
- Yearly Company Trip
- Opportunities for continued education and training
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Unlimited PTO...take time off when you need it!