Junior Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
FormSwift is a leading provider of tools to help you easily create, edit, and sign any document. Our product brings the $100 billion office supplies industry into the 21st century. Since our founding in the summer of 2012, FormSwift’s platform has been used to create more than ten million documents by customers around the globe. FormSwift has profitably grown more than 13x in the last three years, and we are looking for candidates who are able to quickly grow and develop with us.
FormSwift has the world's largest library of documents and we keep getting bigger every day. With 28 million documents created, we want to build solutions to these problems that are scalable, performant, and elegant, and we're looking for talented people to help us do just that. We use Amazon Web Services and practice continuous deployment so we can quickly try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and we love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement, and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers.
- Optimizing code for maintainability, scalability, and security
- Recent college graduate (Computer Science graduates a plus)
- Project experience in web applications
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Interest in responsive web design
- Knowledge of MVC web application frameworks
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Competitive Pay
- 80% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Daily Free Lunch & Snacks
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Yearly Company Trip
- Opportunities for continued education and training
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Unlimited PTO...take time off when you need it!