Associate Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
FormSwift is hiring an Associate Project Manager for our San Francisco office.
Are you a goal driven, detail-oriented self-starter? Are you looking for a high-impact high-variety role with exposure to multiple teams? Do you want to ship features that will be viewed by over 10,000 people a day and get quick user feedback to iterate? If your answer is yes, we should chat!
As an Associate Project Manager you will manage a variety of cross-functional projects with efficiency and consistency. The ideal candidate is analytical, proactive and comfortable wearing multiple hats when needed. We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with processes and details, enjoys working with a wide breadth of topics and will thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, QA, marketing, and analytics on A/B testing
- Scope, plan, and manage projects from inception to completion on a deadline
- Maintain reporting using analytics tools for A/B tests
- Create and communicate specs for designers and/or engineers for A/B tests and SEO projects
- Manage communication within and between stakeholders, internal and external teams
- Develop schedules, identify critical paths and bottlenecks in order to complete project timelines
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of total work experience, preferably in an analytical or project/program management role
- Data driven and action-oriented
- Creative problem solver and willing to pitch in where needed
- Excellent communicator with the desire to grow with the team
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Entrepreneurially-minded: works well with ambiguous instructions, conversion-oriented goals, and a fast-paced environment
- Prior project management experience and ability to coordinate in-house and remote teams
- Interest in learning about SEO and building upon our on-site roadmaps
- Experience with landing page optimization and A/B testing
- Experience with SQL or other analytics/reporting tools
Why work at FormSwift?
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus free lunches, happy hours, and company trips
- Opportunity for rapid advancement in a fast growing company
- The ability to make an impact – we are tackling a big market and growing profitably at an incredible rate
FormSwift, an Inc 500 company, is a leading provider of tools to help you easily create, edit, and sign any document. Our product brings the $100 billion office supplies industry into the 21st century. Since our founding in the summer of 2012, FormSwift’s platform has helped over 3 million customers around the globe create more than twenty-eight million documents. We are looking for candidates who quickly want to grow into a management-level role in our San Francisco office.