Grand Rapids, MI
FormulaFolios is a technology driven investment management firm that operates more like a web-based start-up than your typical old school investment firm. FormulaFolios was ranked by the Inc. 500 as the 15th fastest growing company in the country and have also been named to the Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers list. Due to our rapid growth, we're seeking an individual to join our team providing financial planning and investment consultation for advisors with high net worth clientele.
- Support a nationwide team of investment advisors with client portfolio analysis, client acquisition, and development of financial plans.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Morningstar, inStream, and other financial planning software to prepare reports for current and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with advisors to educate clients on how to best meet financial goals.
- Proactively study and understand FormulaFolios investment strategies and alternative retirement strategies to navigate long-term financial success.
- College degree required (Major in Finance or economics preferred)
- Detail-Oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work on a team and communicate well in person and over the phone.
- Previous experience with Morningstar, instream or other financial planning software preferred.
- Basic knowledge of financial markets is expected.