Costa Mesa, CA
About the Company and Position:
FormulaFolio Investments (FormulaFolios) is a rapidly growing investment firm that helps great financial advisors better serve their clients. We deliver goals-based financial planning and automated portfolio management focused on the client’s long-term goals. We believe in Doing Good - for our clients and partners, our employees, and our community. We strive to not only have a positive impact on our clients' lives but also to be socially and environmentally conscious so that we can provide value to the world around us.
Reporting directly to the C-Suite , the Marketing Director will have the opportunity to have a tremendous impact by leading our agile B2B and B2C Marketing teams. We are looking for a business minded and critical thinking marketer who can help us Do Good by designing and executing high-impact digital marketing campaigns with an A/B testing mindset. You will direct our performance and content marketing strategy, manage a team, and collaborate our marketing efforts with our business development team.
The successful candidate will have a positive coaching mentality, enjoy working with people, while also having a curious mindset focused on improving campaign performance by leveraging metrics and analytics. Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong brand for our company to ensure we attract and inspire the most qualified financial advisors and their prospective clients.
- Communicate with the firm’s advisor partners on marketing needs and formulate new ideas and strategies to promote their practices.
- Partnering with Executive team to promote our corporate brands and programs.
- Support the firm’s brands with marketing initiatives, working closely with graphic designers and developers to produce and project manage campaigns.
- Manage social media and content networks with a focus on engagement and CTR. Familiarity with Facebook Ads and Google AdWords a must.
- Act as a liaison between the firm and outside vendors and partners as it relates to marketing material.
Required Skills and Qualities
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in marketing
- 5+ years of digital marketing
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Expertise in enterprise marketing applications (Hubspot, Salesforce, Mailchimp, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with both left- and right-brained personality types
- Attention to detail with proofreading experience
- Outgoing with a fun, positive attitude
- A self-starter who works well with little oversight
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- A fondness for data analysis to help guide our initiatives
- Creative copywriting skills to attract target audiences of marketing initiatives
- Familiarity with design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
FormulaFolios is thrilled to announce that it has earned a coveted place on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the third consecutive year. Boasting a three-year growth rate of 1,275%, FormulaFolios placed at #385 on the 2018 Inc. 500, building on the success that earned it #10 on the 2017 edition.
During calendar year 2017, FormulaFolios grew its revenue by $12.1 million to $29.3 million, exceeding the company’s total revenue for 2015 and more than doubling the $6 million revenue growth seen in 2016. To support this revenue growth, headcount expanded to nearly 100 employees.
We offer premium, top-of-the-line benefits with paid vacation and a great work schedule. FormulaFolios also offers a Retirement/Profit sharing plan and also a health/wellness benefit towards a gym membership.