Finance and Billing Associate
Grand Rapids, MI
FormulaFolios is a rapidly growing investment firm that helps fiduciary financial advisors better serve their clients. We deliver goal-based financial planning and automated portfolio management focused on the client’s long-term goals. We believe in Doing Good - for our clients and partners, our employees, and our community. We strive to not only have a positive impact on our clients' lives but also to be socially and environmentally conscious so that we can provide value to the world around us.
As a Finance and Billing Associate, you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment to perform an essential function for the advisors and clients we serve. We are looking for a positive, team-oriented individual to join our team.
The primary function of the Finance and Billing Associate at FormulaFolios is to support the billing department. Essential Duties & Responsibilities are:
- Assist with month-end billing process, and with administrative needs throughout the month.
- Upload and track fee files for various custodians.
- Reconcile fee income.
- Assist in preparation of fee statements.
- Answer advisor inquiries regarding billing and fees in a timely manner
- Handle miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Work closely with the Trading and New Business departments.
- Monitor and track Advisor Firm Changes/transitions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and exceptionally organized.
- Must be detail-oriented and flexible.
- Must be able to multitask, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills, data analysis, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in basic Excel functions: Pivot tables, Vlookup, formulas, etc.
- Ability to prioritize work and communicate effectively.
- Ability to learn and master various software programs is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (degree in a Finance related field preferred)
- Previous accounting or financial experience desired, but not required.
FormulaFolio Investments is thrilled to announce that it has earned a coveted place on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the third consecutive year. Boasting a three-year growth rate of 1,275%, FormulaFolios placed at #385 on the 2018 Inc. 500, building on the success that earned it #10 on the 2017 edition.
During calendar year 2017, FormulaFolios grew its revenue by $12.1 million to $29.3 million, exceeding the company’s total revenue for 2015 and more than doubling the $6 million revenue growth seen in 2016. To support this revenue growth, headcount has expanded to over 100 employees.
We offer premium, top-of-the-line benefits with paid vacation and a great work schedule. FormulaFolios also offers a Retirement/Profit sharing plan and also a health/wellness benefit towards a gym membership.