Customer Success – Clinical Operations /
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
Join our dynamic team at Forta as a Clinical Specialist! This pivotal role lies at the heart of our Quality Assurance (QA) and Licensing teams, where you'll play a crucial part in ensuring the highest standards of clinical documentation and regulatory compliance. As a Clinical Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to review clinical documentation, oversee licensing processes, and collaborate with a dedicated team to drive Forta's success. Reporting directly to the Director of Clinical Operations, this role offers an exciting chance to contribute to the improvement of our clinical services and make a positive impact on the organization.
YOUR DAY AT FORTA:
- Prioritize and manage an undetermined capacity of clients for QA reviews, ensuring timely and thorough assessments.
- Oversee an undetermined capacity of Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) for licensing, ensuring they meet all regulatory requirements.
- Maintain active communication with licensing boards to complete all required action items promptly.
- Continuously monitor and respond to various QA notifications, including those from the clinical and Client Services Management (CSM) teams.
- Ensure prompt and comprehensive responses to all notifications, fostering effective communication within the organization.
- Keep a meticulous record of daily QA outreach activities, tracking responses from relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team members, clinicians, and licensing boards to address any emerging issues and ensure compliance with established standards.
- Adapt to evolving priorities and requirements, demonstrating flexibility and agility in your role.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Ability to work closely with a team while taking ownership of assigned tasks, ensuring their completion independently.
- Proficiency in working effectively in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating flexibility, and a willingness to learn different tasks as they arise.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills, crucial for managing a significant volume of data with precision.
- A mindset focused on contributing to the overall success of the Quality Assurance & Licencing department while understanding the broader goals of the organization.
- Effective customer service soft skills when interacting with clients and Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), ensuring a positive and professional experience.
- A foundational understanding of the concept of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), including relevant terminology, to facilitate effective communication within the clinical context.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and navigate multiple digital platforms on a daily basis to complete Quality Assurance & licensing tasks efficiently.
- Please note that this is a part-time position ensuring 20-25 hours a week
₱166.05 - ₱280.36 an hour
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.