Senior Data Scientist - Generalist
San Francisco Bay Area
At FortressIQ we’re developing process cognition technologies that understand how businesses operate. We’re improving people’s work lives by helping to automate routine tasks, allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. We’re applying the latest advances in computer vision and machine learning to deliver the insights and tools businesses need to empower the digital workforce.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, dramatically improving their organizational understanding. If you’re interested in designing and building a new category of business tools, and radically improving operations for some of the largest companies in the world, join us.
The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments methodically, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative and energetic team that develops analysis tools, which influence both our products and clients.
Who You Are
- Master's or PHD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, AI or related field
- 3+ years' practical experience with data processing and analytics
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Excited to experiment with new technologies and approaches
As a Bonus
- Deep Learning experience with modern frameworks such as Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Experience in Anomaly and Cycle detection
- Fluency in Python and R
FortressIQ defines security, insights and governance in enterprise business automation and AI. Based in San Francisco, and backed by Lightspeed Ventures and some of the other best names in venture capital, we’re building the defining platform for managing automation within the Global 2000.
We believe that algorithms and bots work best when they’re managed like employees: given the tools they need to succeed while being held to clear standards of success. Our mission is to help this new ‘digital workforce’ thrive within the enterprise by addressing the security, compliance and data problems endemic to using today’s automation platforms at scale.