Business Analyst/Customer Success Manager (Bilingual Spanish/English)
Remote - Houston Area Preferred /
Customer Success /
At FortressIQ we’re developing process cognition technologies that understand how businesses operate. We’re improving people’s work lives by helping to automate routine tasks, allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. We’re applying the latest advances in computer vision and machine learning to deliver the insights and tools businesses need to empower the digital workforce.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, dramatically improving their organizational understanding. If you’re interested in designing and building a new category of business tools, and radically improving operations for some of the largest companies in the world, join us.
Our Customer Success Team builds trusted and valuable partnerships with our clients from onboarding through ongoing support. Starting with customer onboarding, you will be responsible for aligning with our customers on their business objectives and success criteria. You will manage and strengthen the relationships across our customer base, tackling individual challenges, maintaining an excellent retention rate, and driving the adoption and growth of the FortressIQ platform across our customer base. Business Analysts will work to ensure that customers are maximizing their value from the technology and will serve as their internal advocates by sharing feedback and partnering with our product teams to deliver technology that aligns with the direction of the industry.
We are looking for an exemplary, results-oriented Business Analyst to lead engagements with our enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will draw upon analytical, problem-solving skills, and passion for delivering business insights and analytics.
What You'll Accomplish
- Develop and manage client portfolios with a deep knowledge of the customer’s business goals and success criteria
- Manage the customer through the lens of the customer journey achieving all milestones along the way
- Be part of a Client Delivery team that onboards clients to the FortressIQ platform
- Gather, interpret and analyze business requirements and use cases, develop concepts/mock-ups via iterative practices, and design solutions (dashboards, scorecards, etc.) to demonstrate value and meet use cases/requirements
- Establish business rapport with the client business organizations that have purchased the FortressIQ platform
- Act as a liaison between the customer and other stakeholders at FIQ to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities
- Work closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams
- Work in an agile environment with an excellent, collaborative team
- This role is about 50% customer facing/50% data analysis
What You'll Need
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English REQUIRED
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, consulting or account management for a SaaS organization
- Willingness to investigate and structure data to highlight business opportunities and support leaders’ decision making
- High technical aptitude and interest in learning new technologies
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
- Experience in business transformation initiatives is a strong plus
- Passion for making customers successful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Tableau, PowerBI, Kibana
FortressIQ defines security, insights and governance in enterprise business automation and AI. Based in San Francisco, and backed by Lightspeed Ventures and some of the other best names in venture capital, we’re building the defining platform for managing automation within the Global 2000.
We believe that algorithms and bots work best when they’re managed like employees: given the tools they need to succeed while being held to clear standards of success. Our mission is to help this new ‘digital workforce’ thrive within the enterprise by addressing the security, compliance and data problems endemic to using today’s automation platforms at scale.