Senior QA Automation Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area
At FortressIQ we’re developing process cognition technologies that understand how businesses operate. We’re improving people’s work lives by helping to automate routine tasks, allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. We’re applying the latest advances in computer vision and machine learning to deliver the insights and tools businesses need to empower the digital workforce.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, dramatically improving their organizational understanding. If you’re interested in designing and building a new category of business tools, and radically improving operations for some of the largest companies in the world, join us.
To do that, we’re building enterprise-grade products that need to scale—to thousands of bots, hundreds of users, and real-time data throughput—while giving our customers the experience they expect. That’s where you come in.
What You'll Accomplish
- Work with scrum teams to understand user stories and schedule.
- Automate and test user stories using PyWinAuto, TestCafe and Selenium WebDriver.
- Execute manual validations as required.
- Pair with testers and developers and code as required.
What You'll Need
- Experience with: Selenium WebDriver and PyTest a must.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Test Automation a must.
- 5+ years in Selenium WebDriver and PyTest frameworks a must.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails.
- 3+ years in REST API and Web Services automation a must.
- Experience in building Automation frameworks highly desired.
- Experience in deploying and manipulating Docker and Kubernetes highly desired.
FortressIQ defines security, insights and governance in enterprise business automation and AI. Based in San Francisco, and backed by Lightspeed Ventures and some of the other best names in venture capital, we’re building the defining platform for managing automation within the Global 2000.
We believe that algorithms and bots work best when they’re managed like employees: given the tools they need to succeed while being held to clear standards of success. Our mission is to help this new ‘digital workforce’ thrive within the enterprise by addressing the security, compliance and data problems endemic to using today’s automation platforms at scale.