VP of Marketing
San Francisco Bay Area
At FortressIQ we’re developing process cognition technologies that understand how businesses operate. We’re improving people’s work lives by helping to automate routine tasks, allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. We’re applying the latest advances in computer vision and machine learning to deliver the insights and tools businesses need to empower the digital workforce.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, dramatically improving their organizational understanding. If you’re interested in designing and building a new category of business tools, and radically improving operations for some of the largest companies in the world, join us.
We’re hiring our first VP Marketing, who will define and execute our marketing strategy to support FortressIQ's growth. You will build and guide our marketing team to share FortressIQ's mission and value with prospective customers, investors, and with our broader community. You should have proven success building world-class marketing functions.
What You'll Accomplish
- Define our strategic vision for marketing, including product marketing, demand generation, external PR, thought leadership, sales enablement, digital, social and field marketing.
- Build an effective results-driven marketing program, spearheading initiatives that are data-informed, insight-driven and customer-focused.
- Act as a strategic thought leader, shaping FortressIQ as a world-class brand through thoughtful positioning, marketing tone, and creative direction.
- Scope, execute and track campaigns to generate leads for sales, executing a playbook of B2B tactics to build awareness and drive response.
- Work closely with leaders in Sales, Partnerships, and Product/Engineering to ensure our marketing strategy supports and accelerates growth.
What You'll Need
- Proven marketing leadership (10+ years) across all domains of B2B tech marketing, with uniquely strong credentials in product marketing and demand generation.
- Experience scaling enterprise SaaS marketing programs from the ground up and as marketing head (e.g. taking company from $5M to $50M+ in ARR).
- Demonstrated success in owning and building a marketing strategy, plan and annual budgets/P&L.
- Setting and achieving ambitious KPIs for a marketing team.
- High ability to understand and communicate ideas across internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to evaluate ROI of various strategies and channels, and to both strategize and execute effectively.
FortressIQ defines security, insights and governance in enterprise business automation and AI. Based in San Francisco, and backed by Lightspeed Ventures and some of the other best names in venture capital, we’re building the defining platform for managing automation within the Global 2000.
We believe that algorithms and bots work best when they’re managed like employees: given the tools they need to succeed while being held to clear standards of success. Our mission is to help this new ‘digital workforce’ thrive within the enterprise by addressing the security, compliance and data problems endemic to using today’s automation platforms at scale.