Marketing Programs Manager
Remote - West Coast Preferred /
At FortressIQ we’re developing process cognition technologies that understand how businesses operate. We’re improving people’s work lives by helping to automate routine tasks, allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. We’re applying the latest advances in computer vision and machine learning to deliver the insights and tools businesses need to empower the digital workforce.
We’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, dramatically improving their organizational understanding. If you’re interested in designing and building a new category of business tools, and radically improving operations for some of the largest companies in the world, join us.
As Marketing Programs Manager at FortressIQ, you will develop and execute top-tier integrated marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly-growing company. Hone and expand your marketing skills by taking ownership of crucial pipeline-building programs that span multiple channels. Reporting to the VP, Marketing, this person will be responsible for inbound and outbound marketing programs for FortressIQ, including lead generation, marketing program management, content syndication, webinars, events, and other responsibilities as required.
This position is an individual contributor role - as a manager of programs, not people. Your job will be integral to creating and maintaining the best marketing programs in the industry.
What You'll Accomplish
- Plan, develop and execute marketing programs to drive awareness of the brand, messaging and positioning to generate new sales leads and engage existing leads.
- Execute account based marketing strategies for a segment of the database and partner with Operations, Field, Digital, and Product Marketing teams on strategies to increase engagement, pipeline, and revenue from target accounts.
- Support measuring, tracking and analyzing program effectiveness to determine ROI, and prioritize resources and reporting on these weekly.
- Build and manage a program timeline and execution plan to include a broad range of activities such as partner marketing, events, webinars, content syndication, online advertising and email campaigns both on time and on budget.
- Participate in day-to-day marketing activities as needed.
- Work with internal marketing and domain experts to devise key messaging points for specific lead generation campaigns.
What You'll Need
- BA in marketing or other related field.
- 3+ years of technology marketing, or related experience, SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Must have prior experience with marketing automation systems (such as Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot) and Salesforce.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with prospects via lead generation programs, and manage lead generation programs and budgets via metrics.
- Excellent people and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data.
- Proven ability to work closely with Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales to obtain relevant content for communications and lead generation campaigns.
- Self starter, entrepreneurial in nature, fearless as to any marketing challenge.
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Obsessive about generating high quality leads and conversion into pipeline.
- A utility player - you're willing to help out wherever needed.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to be resourceful and build relationships with others in the marketing organization and across the larger organization.
FortressIQ defines security, insights and governance in enterprise business automation and AI. Based in San Francisco, and backed by Lightspeed Ventures and some of the other best names in venture capital, we’re building the defining platform for managing automation within the Global 2000.
We believe that algorithms and bots work best when they’re managed like employees: given the tools they need to succeed while being held to clear standards of success. Our mission is to help this new ‘digital workforce’ thrive within the enterprise by addressing the security, compliance and data problems endemic to using today’s automation platforms at scale.