Front End Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
We’re living in unprecedented times. More than ever, Americans need help with financial wellness: both to prepare for retirement, and to deal with the challenges of today. We’re here to help fix this. We do so by helping all Americans - not just the wealthy - build a brighter financial future.
We’re looking for a mission-driven front end engineer to help us devise and build products that help people save and navigate their financial realities.
-Help build frontend systems underlying the ForUsAll participant experience
-Build and maintain frontend architecture using React and Redux
-Collaborate with backend engineering, product, and design teams to spec, write, test, and deploy code that integrates with API endpoints
You’ll be joining a diverse engineering team that is normally based in downtown San Francisco but is now working remotely. We believe that everyone brings a new perspective based on their background and context, and we care deeply about building an inclusive, empathetic culture. Our mission is important, and we undertake our work with care and a sense of responsibility.
Here’s what we need:
- You’re creative, flexible, and curious
- 1+ year(s) experience coding in ES7 with React and Redux
- Experience with Webpack and Babel
- Experience with writing unit tests, monitoring code coverage, and linting your code
- Experience delivering a high-quality product as an individual contributor as part of a high-performing team in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment
For bonus points, you:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Are passionate about web standards
- Can read and write Ruby on Rails
We’re ForUsAll, a San Francisco-based startup with a simple mission: to fix what’s broken about savings in America, so that everyone has a fair shot at a brighter financial future. We started by helping the underserved get good, honest retirement plans at work. Now we’re building on that success to help all Americans build financial wellness at every stage of their lives.