San Francisco, CA
Nearly a quarter of your life will be spent in retirement. Yet, most Americans are not preparing for it. In fact, there is a $4 trillion retirement gap. This means millions of Americans are going to find themselves one day without income, and without many options. We’re here to fix this. We do so by making saving easier, simple, and fun. We’re looking for a mission-driven DevOps engineer to help us give all Americans a brighter financial future.
You’ll be joining a diverse engineering team in the heart of San Francisco. We believe that everyone brings a new perspective based on their background and context, and we care deeply about building an inclusive, empathetic place to work. Our mission is important, and we undertake our work with care and a sense of responsibility. Although we’ve raised a Series B, we’re also still small: you’ll be helping to build a culture that will help us all to succeed together.
- Own Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and automated testing
- Build tools and automation for scaling up internal operations
- Ensure reliability and security of infrastructure
- Help implement best practices across the engineering team
Here’s what we need:
- You’re flexible, resilient, and curious
- You care deeply about availability and performance
- Experience designing and maintaining AWS-based systems
- Experience working with Kubernetes and related container technologies
- Experience designing and maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience working as part of a team in an agile development environment
We’re ForUsAll, a San Francisco-based financial technology shop that’s expanding hard-working Americans’ access to 401(k) plans. We’re helping the underserved – and the dreadfully served – get good, honest retirement plans at work. Founded by experts who transformed the 401(k) for Fortune 500 companies, we’re backed by prominent venture capital and financial technology veterans who share our vision of bringing that expertise to small and mid-size companies. By leveraging that expertise, we’ve reimagined the 401(k) from the ground up, removing much of the administrative workload and compliance risk for employers. For employees, we’ve replaced alienating jargon with plain English and added a user experience that’s worth, well, experiencing. And, all of this for less than half the typical cost. Our mission is simple: to fix what’s broken about retirement in America, so that everyone has a fair shot at a brighter financial future.