San Francisco, CA (Remote) /
We’re living in unprecedented times. More than ever, Americans need help with financial wellness: both to prepare for retirement, and to deal with the challenges of today. We’re here to help fix this. We do so by helping all Americans - not just the wealthy - build a brighter financial future.
We’re looking for a mission-driven product manager to help us devise and build products that help people save and navigate their financial realities.
You’ll be joining a diverse product team that is normally based in downtown San Francisco but is now working remotely. We believe that everyone brings a new perspective based on their background and context, and we care deeply about building an inclusive, empathetic culture. Our mission is important, and we undertake our work with care and a sense of responsibility.
- Be a key player in researching, defining, and building products at ForUsAll
- Make informed product decisions with qualitative and quantitative research
- Take an impact-driven approach by measuring key results
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and communicating throughout the company
- Lead sprints and facilitate daily standup meetings with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
Here’s what we need:
- You’re creative, flexible, and curious
- 3+ years of product management at a technology company, including at a startup
- A highly collaborative, empathetic, and open-minded approach to your work
- Experience with data analysis and qualitative research to make informed decisions
- Fantastic written and spoken communication skills
For bonus points, you:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Know your way around SQL
We’re ForUsAll, a San Francisco-based startup with a simple mission: to fix what’s broken about savings in America, so that everyone has a fair shot at a brighter financial future. We started by helping the underserved get good, honest retirement plans at work. Now we’re building on that success to help all Americans build financial wellness at every stage of their lives.