San Francisco, CA
FOSSA is arguably the hottest opportunity in the open-source software management world right now, and we recently announced our Series A Funding!
We are looking to hire a Sales Engineer who can come in to support the growth of our enterprise market. This is a chance to help shape the strategic growth of a true game-changer with a highly differentiated product!
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Support our Enterprise Account Executives by carrying out product demos and building business value cases with clients.
- Manage complex sales engagements with touch points in Legal, Engineering, and Security.
- Engage new and existing accounts to identify and build relationships with champions and decision makers.
- Lead and execute on RFPs, RFIs, POCs, Demos etc.
- Think outside the box, and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience with FOSSA.
- Articulate and evangelize FOSSA with end users, top industry partners, and key thought leaders.
- Help build and be a part of an awesome culture.
- Prior Sales Engineering experience selling software to Enterprise customers.
- Experience selling software solutions to Director and C-level executives in SMB, mid, and Enterprise markets.
- History of creating developer-facing content.
- Willingness to travel onsite to visit customers for Sales engagements and conduct POCs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A start-up mentality - this is both an exciting and challenging opportunity!
FOSSA is a great place to learn, build, and grow alongside an incredible team working on challenging problems. Come help us build the future of open source!
FOSSA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.